Whatever is in your heart will manifest as a result of tidying your home. --Marie Kondo
The KonMari Method is a Japanese style of tidying that believes everything in your home must spark joy! Which simply means the items in your home must bring you joy + serve a purpose and the items that don’t must be removed. A home full of clutter can create unpleasant feelings, fatigue, and the inability to relax. Removing these items will help to create that joyful and serene living space that you desire. A tidy home then leads to more joy in all aspects of your life. Feeling stuck? Not happy with your job? Want more meaningful social and personal relationships? The KonMari Method is specifically designed to help you find joy in everything and it all starts with your living space.
Do you know what Spark Joy means for you?
-Take the Spark Joy Quiz below-
1. Do the things in your home get used and do they ALL serve a purpose?
2. Do you love coming home and can you relax and enjoy your living space?
3. Are you keeping things in your home not out of guilt and obligation but because you love and want them?
4. Can you have company over in a moments notice?
5. When you walk into your closet, are you excited to get dressed and face your day?
6. Are you able find things when you need them?
7. If you have little ones, can they manage all of their belongings?
8. Now that you have a better understanding for “spark joy”, does your life spark joy, do your thoughts spark joy, do the people in your life spark joy?
9. Can you confidently answer “Yes” to all of these questions?